Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My First Music Video!!!


WHAT's SHAKIN:

Yeah I know its crazy.
All this time I've been putting into music and I've never shot a music video... But that amongst other things is about to change. Shout out to Andy Benny, Mr. Tank Alston and FIENT OUT TV for putting that together for me. Big Bentleys ups to $tacks.. ya already know where we gon' take this. Oh yeah and umm.. EVERYONE SHOULD GO WATCH THE VIDEO .. when we debut it that is.

Don't forget to join the S.I.N.siZZle fan page on Facebook and the Music Page. In case you need to SEE that address.. it's http://www.facebook.com/sinsizzlemusic. Now for those who have never seen me kill a mic... my good friends Japhy Ryder (a local band) apparently captured some VIDEO FOOTAGE of a set I sat in on.

So watch this VIDEO in anticipation..
... COMMENTS PLEASE...

LET'S ALSO BE CLEAR.. THE NEW VIDEO DROPS NEXT WEEK ON WORLDSTARHIPHOP.COM and I need EVERY ONE'S SUPPORT.

PLEASE BE ON THE LOOK-OUT FOR THE POST ABOUT THE VIDEO SO YOU CAN BE THE FIRST TO VIEW!!! AND THEN TELL YOUR FRIENDS SO THEY CAN VIEW. IN-FACT YOU SHOULD TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO BE ON THE LOOK-OUT NOW..

EVERYONE IN VERMONT KNOWS MY NAME RINGS BELLS AS FAR AS THE MIC GOES BECAUSE WHO ELSE DOES IT LIKE ME?? OR CAN?? I KINDA WANT SOMEONE TO TELL ME DIFFERENT.. AND IT BETTER NOT BE SOMEONE I FUCK WITH.. UNLESS YOU'RE FEELING INSECURE.. WHICH MEANS WE'RE NOT THAT COOL ANYWAY..

IT'S FUCK 'EM ALL SEASON AND I'M DEFINITELY NOT TAKING NAMES... THAT WAY YOU KNOW IT'S NOT PERSONAL ...


THE SONG:





THE FUNNY:

This DUDE is HILARIOUS!!!!


DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME:




Now, like God said... ENYE HO!




0 comments: